1. Sashimi and Marrenon Petula Rosé
Petula has been awarded the best rosé to drink with sushi. So why not head to an amazing sushi restaurant (e.g. Zushi) and try it for yourself?
2. King Fish Ceviche (or poke bowl) and Andeluna Torrontès
The creamy acid in a Torrontes is the perfect palate cleanser with the zesty, aromatic king fish ceviche. Make it yourself or try it in a restaurant. Just make sure the fish used is super fresh.
3. Handmade Pasta with Duck Ragu and Sensi "Pretorio" Morellino di Scansano DOCG
My favourite dish at Bar Macchiavelli in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney. Hand made pasta that is so light and fresh mixed perfectly with just enough Ragu so to not overwhelm the dish. The acidic red sauce goes perfectly with the acid in the Morellino. It's one of my favs!
4. Medium Rare T-bone steak and Terra Noble Gran Reserva Carmenere
Just try it. Carmenere has a nice 'tomato relish' kind of flavour. I want to pour it over my steak usually...in this case, I'll just drink it to cleanse the palate and compliment my steak.
5. Sticky Date Pudding and Sensi Vin Santo del Chianti DOCG
Put simply...this is heaven.