Painted Wolf Wines Peloton Blanc 2013
|Varietals: Exciting blend|
An exciting white Cape Blend with layers of stone fruit and citrus complimented with well- judged oak. The wine is beautifully balanced with a full rich mouth feel and a bright long finish.
Chenin and Viognier are sourced from our pack members vineyards in Simondium-Paarl and Malmesbury in the Swartland, and the Roussanne grapes purchased from a grower in the Perdeberg of Paarl.
The grapes were hand-picked and whole-bunch pressed. Most of the components were barrel fermented with natural yeast.
This wine is drinking well now, and will continue to improve over the coming few years.
- Chenin Blanc 34%
- Viognier 33%
- Roussanne 33%
- Alcohol 13.5%
- Residual Sugar 3.1g/l
- Total Acid 5.9g/l
- Ph 3.29
Awards & Accolades
- Platter 4 stars
- Bronze Medal Veritas 2014
- Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge 2014
- Bronze Medal Old Mutual Wine Trophy Show 2014
- Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate 89
- 87 Steve Tanzer USA
- National Wine Challenge/Top 100 wines 2016 – Double Gold