Spanish Story - Cava Brut
|One of Ange's top picks|
Area or Appellation of Origin: Cava.
Macabeo, Xarel·lo y Parellada.
- Gold Medal San Francisco Wine Label Competition 2015
- Gold Medal, 92 points, WINEMAKER CHALLENGE 2015, San Diego, USA
- Silver Medal New York International Wine Competition 2015
- Silver Medal Orlando WSWA 2015
- Commended Medal IWC 2015 Tranche 2
- Commended Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
Appearance: Pale yellow color with light golden reflections. Persistent with very fine bubbles.
Nose: First impression: Nice, powerful and fine, highlighting fruit aromas with ageing refinements.
Palate: On the palate it is nice, fresh, and persistent, with a fruity aftertaste, round and broad due to the ageing in bottle.
Temperature 6ºC – 8ºC
Alcohol content: 11.5 % vol
Residual sugar: 9 g/l
Total SO2: 105 mg/l